ATTENTION PROPERTY IS SOLD WITH PERMIT ROOF EXTENSION.
Are you ready for a challenge and do you want the opportunity to live spacious in the future, then this is your chance!
In the most desirable part of Bezuidenhout in a street from the 1920s with old lanterns, bay windows and an extremely central location, bright and attractive Top 4-room apartment of 88 m2 with sunny balcony and LICENSE FOR A ROOF EXTENSION!
In an instant you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Utrecht. The city center of The Hague, the Haagse Bos, the beach of Scheveningen and the shops in the Theresiastraat can be easily reached on foot or by bicycle and for those who like to take public transport, Laan van NOI station and the RandstadRail are almost visible.
Porch staircase to the 1st floor, front door, entrance with space for bicycles, inner staircase to the 2nd floor, L-shaped landing and hallway with spacious closet and toilet. Original ensuite living / dining room with fixed wardrobes-sliding door separation and fireplace with original coal / wood stove. Spacious bedroom at the front. Intermediate bathroom with bath, washbasin and washing machine and dryer connection. Modern kitchen with various appliances such as built-in oven, gas hob, extractor and dishwasher. Bedroom and balcony at the rear.
Special features for sale:
- Living area 88 m2;
- VvE active € 150 per month 1/3 share in the community;
- Central heating combi boiler: AWB Thermomaster VR24 T1, year built: 2015;
- Plastic frames with double glazing;
- Roof construction licensed by the Municipality of The Hague, revision of the split still has to be arranged;
- Request a roof construction drawing from our office;
- Non-resident clause applicable;
- Old age clause applies;
- Sales condition applies;
- Rental price excl. Gas, water and electricity;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single household € 58,583 or € 68,583 for 2 or more persons (amount from 1 January 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. For more information, see:
* This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.