Unlikely! In 1934 this apartmemt was a grocer shop and today it is a lovely and well-maintained 4-room apartment on the ground floor with garden / courtyard on the south and a fantastic storage / garage.
Ideally situated for shops, restaurants, parks, public transport (tram 1, 16 and 17 | bus 22 | Holland Spoor), schools and roads to the highways. The Hague center is approximately 10 minutes by bike.
Entrance at street level, long spacious hall that gives access to all rooms, two good-sized (sleeping) rooms, one of which has a washing machine connection and is currently in use as a study / laundry room. Bathroom with toilet, shower and double washbasin. Very bright living room, modern kitchen renovated in 2019 with built-in appliances such as: dishwasher, fridge-freezer, 4-burner gas stove and combi-microwave, also access to the courtyard / garden. Spacious bedroom at the rear with patio doors to the courtyard / garden.
The backyard / courtyard is located on the south and has a spacious storage room / garage and a roller door.
The spacious garage / storage room is accessible via the garden and via the Allard Piersonlaan.
- Living area approx. 89m2
- Garage / storage room approx 43m2
- Leasehold payments € 164 per year (tax deductible)
- Land value € 12,375,-
- VvE 1/3 share in the community contribution € 100 per month
- Paintwork 2019
- Kitchen renewed in 2019
- Garage / storage room renovated in 2019: with a new concrete floor with coating, insulation panels on the roof.
- Roller door courtyard renewed in 2019, concrete floor and coating renewed.
- Fully equipped with wooden frames with single glazing
- Given the year of construction, the age clause applies
- Terms of sale apply
- Delivery in consultation
During viewings we use the guidelines of the RIVM.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- We don't shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others.
- Wear a face mask.
Preferably come to the viewing alone, but with a maximum of 2 people. Don't see the viewing as a family event.
In case of cold-like symptoms, we will gladly show you the house at a different time or watch the movie on Funda or on our Youtube page.
We welcome you with great enthusiasm in the house.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All amounts, sizes and surfaces stated are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. The real estate agent is an advisor to the seller with regard to this property. We recommend that you engage an expert broker who guides you through the purchase process.