Live and enjoy a wonderful and peaceful location and very central.
This 3-room apartment is located in the service apartment "Clingenbosch" where have a a reception, fitness room, library, restaurant, meal service, laundry service, hairdresser in short all facilities in one building. Prefer to explore the neighborhood? This apartment is located near Willem Royaardsplein shopping center, Park Clingendael and roads to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
Apartment entrance, spacious hall, modern WC with hand basin, modern kitchen with various built-in appliances.
Passage to the beautiful living / dining room with the unobstructed view. A generous balcony
(south / west) is accessible from the living room through sliding doors. Electric sun blinds are present.
Spacious master bedroom with cupboards and access to the bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and washing machine connection.
A second bedroom / office at the rear with fitted wardrobes, one of which has a washbasin. Both rooms have access to the modest rear balcony and overlook the communal garden.
- Living space approx. 112m2
- Free location on the golf course and park Clingendael in service flat "Clingenbosch"
- Spacious and bright 3 room flat with terrace and beautiful unobstructed view due to its location on the park side
- Aluminum frames with double glazing
- Electric sun blinds
- Many extra facilities such as: reception, guest rooms, meal service, etc.
- Basement storage and joint bicycle storage
- House rules apply, inter alia: minor children living at home are not permitted. More information: www.clingenbosch.nl
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 617.75 (apartment and storage), contribution excluding, among other things, caretaker, heating, water use, advance payment electricity, building insurance
- Non-resident clause applies (the seller is not the owner of the apartment)
- Old age clause applies
- Sales conditions apply
The service costs include:
- staff costs: reception until 5 pm, caretaker and housekeeping
- water (hot and cold)
- central heating (both the common areas and the houses)
- advance personal use of electricity
- power consumption of lifts and general areas
- building maintenance
- window cleaner (both the common areas and the houses)
- keeping public areas and guest rooms clean
- garden maintenance
- maintenance of garages
- collection of household waste and waste paper at the apartment door and its disposal. You do not pay a municipal fee
- premiums for various insurance policies (eg home insurance). This means that you only have to take out fire and home insurance for your own home.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is the seller's advisor. We advise you to engage an expert broker who will guide you through the purchasing process.