Charming 4-room apartment on the ground floor (93m2), located on a square with a lovely garden facing southeast.
The're many original details such as: the granite floor, panel doors and the stained glass windows.
The Cornelis van der Lijnstraat is a very green and quiet street, around the corner from the shopping street "Theresiastraat", the Haagse Bos and in very close to nurseries and primary schools. The center of The Hague and the beach of Scheveningen are located within cycling distance. Within a few minutes you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
Ind: entrance on street level, spacious hall with access to all rooms, toilet with fountain, closet. Spacious bedroom at the front with closet. Second bedroom at the front as closets room, but easily converts into a bedroom. Intermediate bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and space for the CV. Very spacious living / dining room with wooden floor with open kitchen, with built-in appliances such as dishwasher, fridge-freezer, 4 burner stove with hood and oven. Patio door to the lovely backyard on the morning afternoon sun. Good size storage with connection for the washing machine and dryer. Bedroom at the rear with access to the garden.
- living area: 93 m2
- Active VvE contribution: € 92.26 per month approx. € 14.000 in cash
- Vailliant central heating boiler 2013
- Wooden frames with single glass
- Stained glass, granite floor and panel doors have been preserved.
- Lovely garden with a good size storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer
- Wooden floor in the living room
- Given the year of construction, the age clause applies
- Sale condition of application