This 4-room apartment (2 bedrooms) gives you a warm and cozy feeling. It is lovely te be coming home after a busy day! The gift of authentic elements provides extra atmosphere and in combination with the beautiful finish you experience atmospheric living at its best! On the balcony (Z) you can enjoy the sun or walk to the Haagse Bos and have a drink at the Theresiastraat.
Do not miss it, come and have a quick look!!
The apartment is ideally located in the super popular and green area of Bezuidenhout! It is very close to the always cozy "Theresiastraat" with all the shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets etc. The apartement is ideally situated, within "no time" you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Hague (A4/A12). Station Laan van NOI and The Hague Central are within walking distance, just like the Haagse Bos, gyms, swimming pool and various schools. And in the summer you are so on the beach of Scheveningen.
Entrance through a typical The Hague porch, entrance apartment, landing with meter cupboard, spacious staircase to the TOP floor, hall that gives access to all rooms, toilet with fountain, closet with washing machine and dryer. Bedroom at the rear with access to the balcony, luxury bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and washbasin furniture. Very spacious bedroom at the front. Atmospheric and spacious living room en suite with original sliding doors with stained glass , L-shaped open kitchen in the back room with all conceivable built-in appliances.
- Available per July 01, 2020;
- Living space approx. 75m2;
- Recently modernized internally;
- Recently painted;
- Partly furnished (incl. wardrobe);
- Original details; en suite with stained glass;
- Equipped with double glazing in plastic frames;
- Modern and recently renovated kitchen and bathroom;
- Spacious bedrooms;
- Rent is € 1.250,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 58.583 of € 68.583 for 2 or more people (from 1 January 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.