Do you see yourself enjoying the sun this summer on the nice (ROOF)TERRACE of the Edisonstraat 60 III? You can!
This PLAYFUL 2-room apartment with open kitchen is super nice located on the TOP floor with private bathroom with shower, toilet and balcony on the south. It is centrally located in the Valkenboskwartier with nice shops, coffee shops and restaurants on the Fahrenheitstraat within walking distance. For public transport you can catch the bus of the tram just around the corner, to be on the Zuiderstrand or Kijkduin beach within a few minutes. And you can easily cycle to the center of The Hague from here. How nice is that?
Closed entrance at street level, stairs to the 3rd floor. Living/dining room (approx. 4.40x5.80m) with open kitchen. Kitchen with refrigerator, oven with gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. From the living room access to the terrace (approx. 5m2) facing south. Bedroom at the front (approx. 2.85x2.80m). Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, washing machine and dryer. Water is distributed pro rata, advance payment € 15,- per month. Apartment has its own central heating boiler.
- Available from August 01, 2020 (earlier in consultation);
- Living space approx. 45m2;
- Partly furnished (no furniture);
- Sunny (roof)terrace;
- Double glazing and laminate flooring;
- Rent € 765,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water (water advance payment € 15,- per month);
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- No pets;
- Suitable for max. 2 persons;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 58.583 of € 68.583 for 2 or more people (from 1 January 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.