Living at a great height! This 3/4-room apartment (2 bedrooms) on the 8th floor has a spacious living room, a modern American-style kitchen and two balconies with a fantastic view! Due to the central location you have all shops and restaurants within walking distance and all located on FREEHOLD! Wouldn't you like to wake up here every day?
Living in Mariahoeve means central living in a peaceful environment with a lot of nature around and free parking in front of the building. Within no time you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. The beach of Scheveningen and the city center of The Hague are perfectly accessible by bike or public transport. For daily shopping, the shopping center Het Kleine Loo is just around the corner. From next year on you will be able to use all facilities in the largest shopping complex "The Mall of The Netherlands", which can be reached by tram within 10 minutes. And don't forget the international facilities such as the The British school, The International school and the sports complex.
Closed modern entrance at street level with letterbox and security access by video phone to the elevator and stairs to the 8th floor.
Apartment entrance, hallway, modern tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, mirror, separate toilet. Storage / laundry room. Modern American-style kitchen with various built-in appliances and access to the balcony facing south. Spacious and bright living room with access to the side balcony facing southwest with beautiful and panoramic view over the tree tops to Scheveningen and the center of The Hague. Two bedrooms with the same panoramic view and great sunsets to enjoy. Spacious common bicycle storage in the basement and private parking area (for residents only).
- Living space approx. 85m2
- Home owners association (VvE) € 175 per month (excluding heating costs)
- Heating costs € 75 per month
- Beautiful panoramic view over the tree tops to Scheveningen and the center of The Hague
- Locker for private storage in the basement
- Main furniture is negotiable
- Satellite dish installation remains
- Spacious common bicycle storage in the basement and a general bicycle at the parking area
- Popular location for national and International residents
- The age clause applicable
- Sales terms and conditions applicable