SUPER HIP AND COMFORTABLE LIVING in this perfectly renovated GROUND FLOOR APARTEMENT WITH GARDEN! This very attractive 3-room apartment has been completely renovated in 2015. It has a spacious living-/diningroom with open kitchen (provided with build-in appliances), a modern bathroom with rain shower, a walk-in closet, a laundry room and two good bedrooms.
The house is located in an ideal location near the pleasant shopping street Theresiastraat, where you can find various supermarkets, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. With the bicycle or the tram you are in no time in the bustling city center. Also very favorable is the location in relation to the highway (A4 / A12), public transport (Laan van NOI / Central Station) and various sports facilities. Nature lover? The Haagse Bos is within walking distance and in the summer you can be on the beach of Scheveningen in no time. A perfect combination of peaceful city living!
Entrance hall with toilet, laundry room and separate shower with washbasin. Spacious and bright living room (approx. 9.5x3.1m en 5.30x3.40m) with L-shaped kitchen with appliances such as dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, 4-burner stove and oven, french doors to the garden. Storage room and two bedrooms at the back (respectively approx. 2.00x4.00m en 2.60x4.00m) one bedroom has access to the garden.
- Available per June 01, 2021;
- Living space approx. 75m2;
- Equipped with laminate flooring;
- Equipped with built-in wardrobe;
- Fully equipped plastic frames and double glazing;
- Rent € 1.350,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is two years;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 60.036,- or € 70.036,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2021).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.
During viewings we use the guidelines of the RIVM.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- We don't shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others
- Wear a face mask
Preferably come to the viewing alone, but with a maximum of 2 people. Don't see the viewing as a family event. In case of cold-like symptoms, we will gladly show you the house at a different time or watch the movie on Funda or on our Youtube page. We welcome you with great enthusiasm in the house.