CITY CENTRAL ALERT!
Are you looking for an amazing spot?! This is yours! LUXURY LIVING on The Hague's longest avenue and also in the center of the city center with fantastic city views. This is perfect at its finest! The former office building was COMPLETELY RENOVATED in 2017 and converted into an apartment complex with 11 luxury houses. The 2-room apartments are unique and super light through the huge windows. The top location, all the luxury, the brand new kitchen and bathroom and last but not least all the fitted wardrobes make this complex a unique one.
The apartment complex is located in the "Zeehelderkwartier" on the corner of the streets Laan van Meerdervoort / Zoutmanstraat. At 50m from bus, tram and Randstadrail connections with NS stations and excellent access to roads/highways. Within walking distance of shops and restaurants. And in a snap you are right in the center of The Hague.
Layout; joint entrance on the ground floor, with mailboxes and doorbells, stairs or elevator to the first floor. Entrance apartment; hall; living room with open kitchen equipped with all desired appliances such as fridge-/ freezer, oven, combi-oven, dishwasher, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood; storage with boiler and space for the washing machine; bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Bathroom with rain shower, sink and towel radiator. Toilet.
Do you see yourself living here already?? This property is definitely worth a visit. Let yourself be surprised and make your dreams come true!
- Completely renovated in 2017;
- Available per March 01, 2020;
- Living space approx. 60m2;
- Beautiful laminate flooring;
- Equipped with new kitchen and bathroom;
- Fully equipped with plastic frames and double glazing;
- Top location in the city center of The Hague;
- Elevator in the complex;
- Rent € 1.050, - per month;
- Rent incl. € 50, - service costs per month;
- Rent excl. € 65, - advance g/w/e per month;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 2 years;
- No pets;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 57,053 or € 67,053 for 2 or more people ( from 1 July 2019).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.