YES! We have another one! A NICE AND COZY apartment of approx. 32m2 on the Laan van Nieuw-Oost-Indië!! The apartment has a living room with open kitchen, small balcony, bathroom and toilet. It is also within walking distance of Laan van Nieuw-Oost-Indië station, where trains, metro and Randstadrail depart. You can also walk to the lively "Theresiastraat" where you can enjoy shopping or grab a bite to eat. In addition, this location is also very favorable compared to the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague (A4/A12). And if the weather is nice, you can be in no time in the Haagse Bos or on the beach of Scheveningen by bike.
Common entrance, stairs to the 1st floor, entrance apartment. Hall with storage cupboards. Living room (approx. 3.70mx7.00m) with small balcony and open kitchen with (built-in)equipment such as oven, gas hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Bedroom at the back (approx. 2.50mx3.80m).
- Available from July 01, 2020;
- Living space approx. 32m2;
- Partly furnished (NO furniture);
- Laminate flooring;
- Rent € 575,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 125,- per month payment for gas, light and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 2 years;
- No pets;
- Suitable for max. 2 persons;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 58.583 of € 68.583 for 2 or more people (from 1 January 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.