Well maintained, very bright and surprisingly spacious 5-room maisonette (3 bedrooms) with sunny terrace (S-W) and private parking in a very nice part of Bezuidenhout. In a green, wide and quiet street, very central located, within walking distance of the Theresiastraat with shops, restaurants, schools, kids daycare, Haagsche bos, randstadrail and station. The city center is within cycling distance and the roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam are around the corner.
Representative entrance with doorbell and mailboxes tableau and intercom; spacious lobby with staircase and access to the indoor storage and parking garage.
Entrance apartment on the 3rd floor, spacious hall with parquet floor, open staircase to the living floor, toilet with sink, storage under the stairs, cupboard with washing machine and dryer connection, spacious front bedroom, 2 bedrooms of good size at the backside, intermediate spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sink.
Spacious living room at the front with sliding doors to terrace (over 10m2) on the south-west, spacious dining room at the rear with modern open kitchen (2017) in L-configuration, including a 5-burner gas hob including separate wok burner and built-in electric oven -microwave combi, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, French balcony at the rear, storage with central heating combi boiler (2016), toilet with hand basin.
- Located on private land
- 119m2 of living space
- Private parking space in closed parking garage
- Spacious private (bicycle) storage in the basement
- Whole apartment with double glazing
- Tightly plastered walls on the living floor and in the hall (2019)
- The living floor and the entrance hall with parquet flooring
- Terrace with electrically operated sunshade
- Apartment has a lot of storage space / cupboards
- Good working active VvE contribution € 162 per month
- Energy label A
- Year of construction 2001
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.