The ground floor apartment that everyone dreams of! This super bright former 5-room apartment is made for everyone who wants to live pleasantly! The lovely garden is not only accessible from the house but also from the side (Van Reesstraat) ideal for bicycles, motorcycles or offcourse the groceries.
Bezuidenhout is a popular area of ??The Hague, ideally located in relation to the roads and stations (5 minutes by bike to The Hague LNOI and 10 minutes to The Hague CS), you can easily reach the center of The Hague by bike. And of course not to forget the local shopping street "Theresiastraat" with diversity of shops. Prefer to enjoy the green ?! You can enjoy walking or sports in the Haagse Bos, but the dunes and the beach are of course also an option.
Entrance at street level; Tour portal; Spacious hall; Front room; Bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and washing machine connection; Toilet; Bedroom at the rear; Living room with sliding doors to the garden located on the east with stone shed; Modern kitchen (2016) with built-in appliances: combi oven / microwave, 4 burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge, cupboard with space for central heating combi boiler 2013 and access to the garden.
Garden has a side entrance and spacious storage (roof recently renewed).
- Living area approx. 80 m2
- Built in 1930;
- Corner location(extra bright);
- Garden also accessible from the side (ideal for bicycles and motorbikes);
- Active Owners Association, contribution approx. € 60 per month;
- 1/6th share in the community (VvE);
- VvE reserve fund approx. € 7,000 (31-12-2019);
- The maintenance situation inside and outside is good;
- The entire apartment is equipped with wooden frames fully double glazed;
- Heating and hot water supply by means of HR central heating combi boiler, installed in 2013;
- The kitchen was renewed in 2016;
- Age clause applies;
- Sales conditions apply.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified amounts, sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is the seller's advisor. We advise you to engage an expert broker who will guide you through the purchasing process.