BRIGHT, MODERN and with a fantastic view over the The Hague forest (Haagsche Bos). This 3/4 room apartment on a quiet spot in "Mariahoeve" but central to the main roads, public transport, shops and EVERYTHING YOU NEED! The apartment has a spacious living room overlooking the green, two good bedrooms and a balcony at the front.
Close to Britisch School, shopping mall "Het Kleine Loo" and Theresiastraat within walking distance, public transport (Station Mariahoeve and Station Laan van NOI) nearby and very good access to the highways.
DO YOU LOVE NATURE? Call or e-mail for a viewing appointment!
Closed entrance, elevator to the 4th floor. Spacious hallway. Living room approx 5.60x4.25m with wide views. Slide Separation into the dining room approx 5.25x3.02m, doors to the balcony south. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor and fridge. Bedroom at the front approx 5.10x3.10m. with wardrobe. 2nd bedroom at the back approx 3.53x2.00m. (Where also the preparation for the washing machine and boiler). Bathroom with shower and washbasin. On the ground floor there is a large shed.
- Available immediately;
- Apartment is partly furnished (no furniture);
- Almost completely double glazed;
- Rent € 1.025, - per month;
- Rent excluding gas/water/electricity;
- Rent excluding € 60, - advance heating costs;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- No pets;
* Professional cleaning required upon departure;
* Housing permit required;
* Max. annual income single person household € 58.583 of € 68.583 for 2 or more people (from 1 January 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.