Are you looking for a nice place, close to the city center of The Hague...? Then this SUPER NICE 3-room apartment is for you! The building is a protected cityscape and is located in a quiet street, but within walking distance of the center. The apartment has a spacious bedroom at the rear with the kitchen and a neat, enclosed bathroom in between. At the front of the house you will find the cozy living/dining room, as well as the second bedroom/study.
The apartment is located a stone's throw from the Center (city center) of The Hague. Don't feel like walking or cycling? The tram stops around the corner! The Albert Heijn XL is within walking distance and in the cozy streets of the "Zeeheldenkwartier" you can enjoy a drink or a bite in one of the nice restaurants.
Entrance at street level, stairs to the second floor, entrance apartment. Landing with toilet, bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Closed kitchen with neat kitchen block, refrigerator, gas hob and extractor. Spacious bedroom at the rear and second bedroom/study at the front.
- Available from February 01, 2021;
- Living space approx. 45m2;
- Partly furnished (NO furniture);
- Fully equipped with double glazing and laminate flooring;
- Rent € 950,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 150,- p.m. for gas/water/electricity;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 60.036,- or € 70.036,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2021).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.
During viewings we use the guidelines of the RIVM.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- We don't shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others
- Wear a face mask
Preferably come to the viewing alone, but with a maximum of 2 people. Don't see the viewing as a family event. In case of cold-like symptoms, we will gladly show you the house at a different time or watch the movie on Funda or on our Youtube page. We welcome you with great enthusiasm in the house.