CITY CENTRAL ALERT!!
******OPEN HOUSE Tuesday March 10, 2020 FROM 10:00 TILL 10:30*****
Are you looking for a nice place, close to the city center of The Hague ...? Then this SUPER nice-looking 2-room apartment isreally something for you! Thanks to the dormer windows it is extremely BRIGHT and LIGHT and because of the shape of the roof construction it is also cozy and atmospheric. The apartment has a spacious bedroom at the back and a neat intermediate kitchen and bathroom. You will find the cozy living room at the front of the house.
The apatrment is stone's throw located from the citycenter of The Hague. Do you not feel like walking or cycling? The tram stops around the corner! The Albert Heijn XL (supermarket) is within walking distance and in the cozy streets of the neighbourhood "Zeeheldenkwartier" you can enjoy a drink or a bite in one of the nice restaurants.
Entrance on street level, common stairway to the second floor, entrance apartment.
Stairway, landing (approx. 2.17x3.36m) with cupboards, front room (approx. 3.53x3.08m), tiled kitchen (approx. 3.35x1.43m) with kitchen block, washing machine, stove and fridge, bathroom (approx. 1.74x0.98m) with showercabin, sink and toilet, back room (approx. 3.60x2.15m).
- Available from April 01, 2020;
- Living space approx. 35m2;
- Partly furnished (NO furniture);
- Equipped with beautiful laminate floor;
- Fully double glazed;
- Within walking distance of the citycenter;
- Rent € 825,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 100,- p.m. for gas, electricity and water (1 person);
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 57.053,- or € 67.053,- for 2 or more people (from 1 July 2019).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.