COZY HOME ALERT!!
This super nice 4-room apartment with characteristic 30s details is the perfect base for relaxing after a long (working) day. With its warm atmosphere, nice living/dining room, cozy balcony and modern kitchen and bathroom, this property is ideal for you. Will this be your new home?
The apartement is ideally situated in the neighbourhoud Bezuidenhout, within "no time" you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Hague (A4/A12). Stations Laan van NOI, Beatrixkwartier and The Hague Central are within walking distance, just like the Haagse Bos, gyms, swimming pool and various schools. It is also located very close to the always cozy and popular "Theresiastraat" with all the shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets etc. And in summers you can cycle to beach of Scheveningen!
Porch and stairs to the 1st floor. Entrance apartment; hall; modern toilet and built-in cupboard with connection for washing machine. Light living room-/dining room with stained glass doors and bay window. First bedroom at the front. Modern kitchen with built-in appliances such as combi-oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, extractor hood and gas stove. From the kitchen access to the balcony. Second bedroom at the back with also access to the balcony. Modern bathroom with shower and sink.
- Available immediately;
- Partly furnished (no furniture);
- Living space approx. 71m2;
- Fully double glazed and new floor;
- Rent € 1.175,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required upon departure;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 58.583,- or € 68.583,- for 2 or more people (from January 1, 2020).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
* This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.