Get your belongings and enjoy this recently (partly) renovated 4-room double layer house of approx. 78 m2 on the 1st and 2nd floor with attic. This apartment has a spacious L-shaped living-dining room of approx. 29 m2, renovated open kitchen, 2/3 bedrooms, new bathroom and attic.
Furthermore, the house is centrally located in Voorburg, within walking distance of Laan van NOI station, which is equipped with all conceivable public transport (bus, tram and train). A wide range of shops can be found in the shopping center Julianabaan and within 10 minutes cycling distance you are in the center of The Hague.
Entrance. Hall with meter cupboard and internal stairs to the 1st floor. Landing. Spacious and bright L-shaped living-dining room of approx. 29m2 (approx. 8.46 x 4.77 / 2.91 m). Open kitchen at the back with a modern L-shaped kitchen design with various built-in appliances. From the kitchen access to the south-west facing rear balcony with balcony cupboard.
Stairs to the 2nd floor. Landing. Access to the new bathroom walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet with hand shower. Back side room (approx. 2.47 x 1.87 m) with washing machine connection. Rear bedroom (approx. 3.40 x 2.76 m). Front bedroom (approx. 4.77 x 2.94 m) with dormer, cupboard wall.
Large attic space accessible via a loft ladder from the landing 2nd floor.
- Living space approx. 75m2 excl. attic;
- Spacious and bright living-dining room of approx. 30 m2;
- New open kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- New laminate flooring in the entire apartment;
- New bathroom;
- Entire house has been recently painted;
- Balcony facing southwest;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Spacious attic space (possibility for 4th bedroom);
- Largely equipped with double glazing;
- Active V.v.E., contribution € 100 per month;
- Roof renewed in 2017
- Conveniently located in a quiet residential street with many amenities in the immediate vicinity such as public transport and shops.
- Age clause applies
- Sales condition applies
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is the seller's advisor. We advise you to engage an expert broker who will guide you through the purchasing process.