Style & charm! This lovely 4-room apartment with front and back garden is located in a popular location. The house has authentic style details such as the original sliding separation and panel doors. Moreover, the house has been recently painted and the garden has had the necessary maintenance, so you can enjoy your new place immediately. Sounds great?
The Voorburg North district is becoming more and more pleasant due to the coffee corners and restaurants that are present, but also the daily groceries are easily available in the neighborhood. If you travel a lot by public transport, Laan van NOI station is a few minutes walk away, as well as several bus and tram connections. Prefer the car? then you are within minutes at the highway A4, A12 and A13. In short: a nice apartment in an excellent location in the Voorburg-Noord district on the border of the Bezuidenhout of The Hague.
Layout: Shared front garden, entrance house at the ground floor. Portal with cupboard; hall with storage room with connection for the washing machine. Spacious bright living room with en suite separation and closets; semi-open kitchen with appliances such as fridge / freezer, oven, gas hob, extractor, microwave and dishwasher. Cupboard with central heating location. From the kitchen access to the garden, with shed. Large front bedroom with wardrobe and fitted wardrobe. Modern bathroom with shower, washbasin and towel radiator. Neat toilet with hand basin. Second bedroom at the back with wardrobe and access to the garden.
- Living space approx. 92 m2
- Active Home Association € 89.29 per month
- Fully equipped with double glazing, partly wooden frames and partly aluminum.
- Central Heating system Remeha 2008 serviced annually
- Walls were recently painted
- Front and backyard have recently been refurbished
- Backyard located on the northeast
- Front garden located on the southwest
- Age clause applies
- Non-resident clause applicable.
- Sales condition applies
- Delivery possible immediately