With this house you immediately hit a "hole in one". Taste the atmosphere in this picturesque semi-detached 64 m2 living space. The Groendael golf course is at your feet. We cannot make it more rural than this.
The property is very centrally located close to the A44 with connection to A4 and A12. The center of The Hague and central station less than 10 minutes away.
Layout: entrance at the front. Playful atmospheric living room with high ceiling (beams and hood in sight). Double doors to the veranda overlooking the golf course and a lovely back garden with the sun all day. Open kitchen in L-shape with breakfast bar, equipped with fridge, freezer, hob and dishwasher. Walk through to the rear with bathroom with two showers and separate toilets. Stairs to the 1st floor with bedroom (dormer window) and cupboard with central heating boiler. Place for the car on the side of the house.
- Former service home from 1890
- Completely renovated in 2008
- Living area 64 m2
- plot area approximately 155 m2 (still to be measured exactly by the Land Registry).
- the front garden does not belong to the property
- Perpetual leasehold completely surrendered
- parking place (right to use one passenger car for stables)
- Property is on the list of cultural historical buildings of Wassenaar.
- Located on De Wassenaarse Golf Groendael and Duinzicht and next to the Duindigt racecourse.
- Very rural location.
- Non-resident clause
- Project notary Buttinga Wichers
- Sales conditions apply.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is the seller's advisor. We advise you to engage an expert broker who will guide you through the purchasing process.