Packing, moving & coming home! This 2-room apartment is fully furnished and has a charming and fresh look with a practical layout. The modern open kitchen and attractive living room provide pleasant living comfort. The spacious bedroom and bathroom is very practical. Relaxation is paramount on the sunny balcony!
The apartment is located close to the always cozy and popular "Theresiastraat" with all the shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets etc. The apartement is ideally situated, within "no time" you are on the highway to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Hague (A4/A12). Station Laan van NOI and The Hague Central are within walking distance, just like the Haagse Bos (The Hague forest), gyms, swimming pool and various schools. And in the summer you are so on the beach of Scheveningen.
Closed entrance with doorbells, staircase and elevator. Entrance apartment on 4th floor (TOPETAGE). Entrance, hallway with fixed wardrobe and storage cupboard with CV. Living room with spacious balcony over the full width (SW) with afternoon/evening sun and unobstructed view of the Theresiastraat and the Haagse Bos. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction hob, design-extractor, drawer with plate warmer, fridge/freezer, and combi microwave/oven (hot air). Bathroom with bath+shower, toilet, sink, towel radiator and mechanical ventilation. The bedroom is located at the rear of the house and is equipped with cable and telephone connection.
- Available from April 01, 2022;
- Living space approx. 53m2;
- Fully furnished;
- Large storage room on the ground floor, space for several bikes;
- (Free) parking on private enclosed parking;
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Equipped with laminate flooring;
- Rent € 1.200,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Max. 2 persons;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 61.148,- or € 77.521,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2022).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.