HOUSE WITH A VIEW!!
Super spacious and with a fantastic view from the SUNNY BALCONY overlooking the greenery of Mariahoeve.
This 4-room apartment is located a stone's throw from the "Mariahoeve" shopping center with supermarkets and (neighborhood) shops. It is also super central lokated to the highways (A4/A12), public transport (Laan van NOI and Mariahoeve Station), The Hague forest and the city center of The Hague. The apartment has a spacious living room with balcony, three spacious bedrooms, bathroom with shower, kitchen and an extra (small) balcony. PACK YOUR SUITCASES and MOVE IN!
Closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells, central hall with elevator to the seventh floor, from central hall entrance to apartment. Spacious hall, storage cupboard with meters and washing machine connection. Two spacious bedrooms and a third bedroom/officespace. Neat bathroom with shower and sink. Toilet. Simple kitchen with access to a small balcony, fixed cupboard and boiler installation. Spacious living/dining room with 2 built-in closets and access to the balcony. Storage space in the basement.
- Available immediately;
- Living space approx. 93m2;
- Partly of fully furnished;
- Equipped with double glazing;
- Sunny balcony(s);
- Storage space in the basement;
- Communal car park, secured with a barrier.
- Rental price € 1.250,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 130,- advance payment for heating (block heating);
- Rent excl. gas, light and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Sharing possible (max. 2 persons);
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 61.148,- or € 77.521,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2022).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.