DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A COZY HOUSE WITH LOTS OF GREEN IN THE ENVIRONMENT?
Then this very light, well maintained 3 room CORNER apartment on the 3rd floor with balcony on the south, and with a view over the green part of Mariahoeve is really something for you! The house has two good bedrooms, beautiful wooden floor and a private storage room in the basement.
The apartment is very centrally located and close to the highways A4, A12, A13 and N44, within walking distance of public transport, station Den Haag Mariahoeve (with train, bus, tram). You can do your grocery shopping at shopping center Mariahoeve. And do you feel like shop till you drop? Shoppingmall Leidsenhage (Leidschendam) is around the corner, and within 10 minutes of cycling you are in the citycenter of The Hague!
Closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells. Central hall with access to the elevator and the stairs to the 3rd floor. Entrance, hall, living room with windows on either side, rear side room accessible through living room (can be used as a bedroom or dining room). Access to the sunny balcony (s). Hall. Toilet. Modern kitchen with gas hob and fridge / freezer. Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Modern bathroom with shower, sink and space for a washing machine.
- Available per November 01, 2022;
- Living space approx. 65m2;
- Equiped with wooden floor in living room;
- Largely double glazing;
- Balcony (S);
- Storage in the basement about 5m2;
- Rent € 1.050,- per month;
- Rent excl. advance payment heating € 200,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required: max. annual income single person household € 61.148,- or € 77.521,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2022).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.