A PLACE TO LIKE!
Small but very nice this FULLY FURNISHED studio in the wonderfully green and quiet Mariahoeve. The studio is fully equipped with nice furniture and has a neat kitchen and bathroom. And when the sun shows itself again you can relax on the spacious balcony!
The studio is very centrally located and close to the highways A4, A12, A13 and N44, within walking distance of public transport, station Den Haag Mariahoeve (with train, bus, tram). You can to your grocery shopping at shopping center Mariahoeve. And do you feel like shop till you drop? Shoppingmall Leidsenhage (Leidschendam) is around the corner, and within 10 minutes of cycling in the citycenter of The Hague!
Communal entrance on the ground floor, hall with mailboxes, videophone and elevator. Entrance apartment on the third floor. Hall with built in cupboards, neat bathroom (approx. 1.70 x 1.70m) with shower, sink and toilet. The studio (approx. 5.59 x 3.71m) has a balcony over the full width. The closed kitchen (approx. 1.59 x 1.70m) is simple but equipped with appliances such as a 4 burner gas hob, fridge and extractor hood. Boiler and washing machine are also located in the kitchen.
- Living space approx. 32 m2;
- Available immediately;
- Suitable for 2 persons;
- Fully furnished;
- Many built in cupboards;
- Equipped with laminate floor;
- Balcony over the full width of the studio;
- Private storage in the basement;
- Rent € 850,- per month;
- Rent excl. gas/water/electricity;
- Rent excl. advance heating costs a € 45, - per month;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required before check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 61.148,- or € 71.148,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2022).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.