In the CITY CENTER of The Hague, at a beautiful location situated above the restaurants and bars at "Het Plein" this RECENTLY RENOVATED three-bedroom top floor apartment!!
THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!
The apartment has a spacious living room with open kitchen, two bedrooms and at the back a terrace overlooking the beautiful skyline of The Hague. It has an excellent location in relation to the central station, many shops, theaters and attractions of downtown The Hague.
Entrance to the car-free "Korte Poten" with joint stairs to the 1st floor; entrance apartment. Hall; Access to the spacious living/dining room on the street side (approx. 6.36 x 3.68 x 4.94 m) with open kitchen. The luxury kitchen is equipped with various appliances such as a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and a 4-burner gas stove. First bedroom (approx. 3.28 x 3.34 m) with patio doors to the sunny terrace (3.22 x 3.86 m); Corridor with steps down; Toilet with fountain; The modern bathroom (approx. 1.95 x 2.46 m) is equipped with a walk-in shower, towel radiator and sink. Closed space for washing machine with CV and mechanical ventilation. At the back is the second bedroom with large wardrobe and fixed bed (1.80 x 2.00 m).
- Available from July 01, 2021;
- Living space approx. 73m2;
- Partly furnished (no furniture);
- Equipped with laminate flooring and double glazing;
- Includes wardrobe in the bedroom;
- Rent € 1.250,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 130,- advance payment gas, electricity and water per month;
- Rent excl. € 25,- service costs per month;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 60.036,- or € 70.036,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2021).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.