WHAT AN AMAZING SPOT!
LUXURY LIVING on The Hague's longest avenue and also in the center of the city center with fantastic city views. This is perfect at its finest! The former office building was COMPLETELY RENOVATED in 2017 and converted into an apartment complex with 11 luxury apartments. The 2-room apartments are unique and super light through the huge windows. The top location, all the luxury, the modern kitchen and bathroom and last but not least all the fitted wardrobes make this complex a unique one.
The apartment complex is located in the "Zeeheldenkwartier" on the corner of the streets Laan van Meerdervoort/Zoutmanstraat. At 50m from bus, tram and Randstadrail connections with NS stations and excellent access to roads/highways. Within walking distance of shops and restaurants. And in a snap you are right in the center of The Hague.
Joint entrance on the ground floor, with mailboxes and doorbells, stairs or elevator to the first floor. Entrance apartment; hall with separate toilet; living room with open kitchen equipped with all desired appliances such as fridge-/freezer, oven, combi-oven, dishwasher, 4-burner gas hob and extractor hood; bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and towel radiator.
- Completely renovated in 2017;
- Available per June 01, 2021;
- Living space approx. 60m2;
- Beautiful laminate flooring;
- Equipped with modern kitchen and bathroom;
- Fully equipped with plastic frames and double glazing;
- Top location in the city center of The Hague;
- Elevator in the complex;
- Rent € 1.150,- per month;
- Rent incl. € 50,- service costs per month;
- Rent excl. € 65,- advance g/w/e per month;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 60.036,- or € 70.036,- for 2 or more people (from 1 January 2021).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.
During viewings we use the guidelines of the RIVM.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- We don't shake hands
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others
- Wear a face mask
Preferably come to the viewing alone, but with a maximum of 2 people. Don't see the viewing as a family event. In case of cold-like symptoms, we will gladly show you the house at a different time or watch the movie on Funda or on our Youtube page. We welcome you with great enthusiasm in the house.