Living in a three layer house (built in 1906) with no less than 193 m2 of living space, with all the old details that we cherish today. Think of en suite doors, high ornamental ceilings, marble fireplaces, panel doors and herringbone parquet.
Perfectly located in the old atmospheric part of Bezuidenhout with a mix of nice shops, restaurants, coffee shops and don't forget the Haagsche Bos, playground, park, swimming pool, every conceivable public transport (LvNOI, central station, Randstadrail) and the roads to A4 and A12.
A really lovely place where you want to live and enjoy!
Ind: entrance at street level. Internal stairs to the 1st floor. Landing with toilet. Spacious cozy living room with
en suite, marble fireplaces and ornamental ceilings (ceiling height 3.20cm) and oak herringbone parquet floor. Dining room with open kitchen. Equipped with various built-in appliances, including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel gas stove with large oven, extractor hood and microwave.
Sliding separation with conservatory. storage cupboard. 2nd floor landing with toilet. Spacious bedroom at the front. Small work/study room at the front. Spacious bedroom at the rear with access to the balcony. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and washbasin. Stairs to the spacious attic floor with bedroom / work / play area with central heating system, washing machine, dryer and washbasin. Bedroom at the front. Attic accessible via loft ladder.
Details and additional information:
- Located on private land
- Year of construction 1906
- Because of the rich ornaments, the original panel doors and sliding separation, the house exudes a lot of charm and authenticity
- 193 m2 of living space
- Thoroughly renovated with new electricity, central heating and piping.
- 1st floor with herringbone parquet floor with inlay edge
- Partly equipped with double glazing
- good public transport connection and roads
- near the Royal Palace, Haagse Bos and NS Central Station
- Walking distance from shops, terraces and city center
- old age and non-resident clause applies.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All amounts, sizes and surfaces stated are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. The real estate agent is an advisor to the seller with regard to this property. We recommend that you engage an expert broker who guides you through the purchase process.