CITY CENTRAL ALERT!!
Are you looking for a nice place, close to the city center of The Hague ...? Then this SUPER NICE 2-room apartment is for you! Due to the presence of the high windows, this apartment is very LIGHT and because of the beams on the ceiling and the fireplace, it is also very COSY. The apartment has a spacious bedroom at the back with the kitchen next to it, and a neat closed intermediate bathroom. The cozy living/dining room can be found at the front of the house.
The apartment is located a stone's throw from the Center (city center) of The Hague. Don't feel like walking or cycling? The tram stops around the corner! The Albert Heijn XL is within walking distance and in the cozy streets of the "Zeeheldenkwartier" you can enjoy a drink or a bite in one of the nice restaurants.
Entrance at street level, stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment. Landing with toilet, bathroom with sink and shower cabin. Closed kitchen with neat kitchen block, refrigerator, gas hob, extractor and setup for the washing machine. Spacious bedroom at the rear.
- Available per August 01, 2021;
- Living space approx. 46m2;
- Partly furnished (NO furniture);
- Fully equipped with double glazing and laminate flooring;
- Rent € 1.025,- per month;
- Rent excl. € 100,- p.m. for gas/water/electricity;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- No pets;
- Professional cleaning required on check-out;
- Housing permit required;
- Max. annual income single person household € 60.036,- or € 70.036,- for 2 or more people (from January 01, 2021).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.