Renovated and super nice 2 bedroom apartment in the nicest part of Voorburg!!
The apartment is located on the first floor and has been tastefully renovated with a beautiful parquet floor, a beautiful and completely renovated bathroom and open kitchen with a variety of built-in appliances such as dishwasher, gas stove, oven and extractor hood. The apartment is also fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing (HR). And on the south-facing balcony, it is wonderful to come home and catch the last rays of the sun!
The apartment is super central and conveniently located in "shopping area Van Arembergelaan" between (neighborhood)stores such as CUP and BLEND ONE coffee bar, bakery, Primera, poulterer, toko, mini supermarket, snackbar and restaurants. The shopping center "De Julianabaan" is within walking distance and shopping center Leidsenhage and The Hague Center within 10 cycling minutes. In addition, there are various playgrounds/parks within walking distance. It is very centrally located in relation to the NS station Laan van NOI (about 5 minutes walking distance). And the highways (A12/A4) can be reached within 1 minute.
Entrance at street level, porch/stairs to 1st floor, entrance apartment. Hall with access to 2nd bedroom situated at the front of the apartment, smart wardrobe for washing machine + dryer and separate toilet. Through the French doors you have access to the very spacious, wide but above all bright living/dining room. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances and access to the balcony located over the length of the apartment with small storage. When we walk back into the hallway from the living room you will find the 'master bedroom' with luxuriously renovated bathroom with walk-in shower and sink.
- Approx. 84m2 living space;
- Own ground
- VvE active € 100 per month
- Fully equipped with a beautiful parquet floor;
- Fully equipped with double glazing in plastic frames;
- Non residents clause applies
- Old age clause applies
- Sales condition applies
- Available immediately;
- Living space approx. 84m2;
- Recently completely renovated;
- Fully equipped with plastic frames and double glazing;
- Equipped with beautiful wooden floors;
- Open kitchen with built-in appliances;
- Two bedrooms;
- Sunny balcony (South);
- Perfect location;
- Shops and public transport nearby;
- Rental price € 1.450,- per month;
- Rent excluding gas, electricity and water;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- No pets;
- No smokers;
- No home sharers/students;
- NO housing permit required.
* This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.ed sizes and areas are indicative.